Our Property Management Services
PPM is hired by and reports to the Board of Directors of the Association and assists them in the effective management of the Association. Because the Directors are elected by the homeowners to work in their best interests, PPM’s services are designed and implemented with that objective in mind.
- Organize annual and special meetings of Owners and the Board of Directors of the Association, including the preparation of notices, agendas and other necessary documents.
- Guide and assist members of the Board of Directors of the Association in the performance of their obligations.
- Guide and assist the Association in the development of policies and procedures.
Advise and assist in the administration of the provisions of the governing documents.
- Keep all records of the affairs and of the Association, including the Declaration, Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Resolutions, Rules and Regulations, policies, minutes of meetings, copies of contracts, etc. All of these records belong to the association.
- Maintain registers of Owners, Officers and Directors and such other registers or schedules as required by the governing documents.
- Attend to all necessary correspondence on behalf of the Association
- Resolve individual Owner requests as they pertain to the administration of the association, its common elements and governing “Rules and Regulations”.
Assist the Owners Association in the preparation of an annual budget. The budget is generally based on prior operating expenditures, estimated future expenses and required capital replacement reserves.
- Account for assessments and all other charges due by the Owners.
- Maintain checking, savings and other banking accounts in the name of the Association.
- Bank accounts will be maintained separately from all other accounts of PPM. The funds in these accounts will not be commingled with any other funds administered by PPM.
- Notify Owners of any delinquency and take reasonable action for the collection of the delinquent assessments as determined by the Association.
- Make all disbursements from assessments collected for normal recurring expenses as provided in the budget and as approved by the Association.
- Furnish monthly and year-end financial reports prepared on a modified accrual basis, which include all income and expenses and reflect the net cash position of the Association.
- Assist in the annual audit of the Association.
Physical Property Services
- As directed by the Association authorizes and facilitates those activities which are necessary to maintain the property.
- Coordinate the activities of association employees required for the operation and maintenance of the property.
- On behalf of the Association, negotiate contracts for pond maintenance, landscaping, trash removal and other services as necessary and/or advisable.
Architectural Review Services
- Regularly inspect the property. Observe, record and monitor deed restriction violations and contractor performance.
- Establish, coordinate and provide the administrative and secretarial functions of the Architectural Review Committee (ARC), including preparation, review and approval of architectural applications, correspondence with owners requesting ARC compliance or completion of applications, and all necessary correspondence related to the ARC.
- Communicate with property Owners to understand their issues and find appropriate solutions.
- Issue work orders and monitor contractor performance to ensure that work has been completed in a timely manner and to the satisfaction of the Owner.
- Issue notices of violations of association rules and regulations.
- Administer the association’s insurance portfolio, including the filing of claims.
- Prepare, copy, print and mail association written communications.
- Prepare and mail welcome information to new owners.
- Administer clubhouse, party room, pool and other schedules.
Resale & Refinance Services
- Order documents by address or association name searches
- Share your order with up to four email addresses
- Multiple payment methods offered
- Hard copy delivery options available
- Email and SMS text completion notices for users
- Rush order requests
- Track your orders online with order confirmation number